Book a Librarian
Headingley Library is now offering Book a Librarian appointments!
Need help with your new library account? Sign up for a one-on-one appointment with Alison to set up and begin getting the most out of your library!
You can also schedule an appointment if you are interested in using our Digital Collection and have an eReader, tablet, smartphone, or computer. We will help you set up your device and start using our eLibraries Manitoba to download e-books and digital audio books
Registration for this program is required. Please call 204-888-5410 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment.
What to Bring
Please remember to bring the following:
- Your eReader, tablet, smartphone, or laptop computer
- If you have an eReader that requires a computer to transfer eBooks you will need to bring both your eReader and a portable computer. If you don’t have a portable computer please contact us for assistance.
- Please make sure everything is fully charged and ready to go.
- Any cables that came with your device including charging cables, USB cables, and other adaptors
- If you have already starting using your device you will need usernames and passwords that were used to register the device.
- If you have an Apple device (iPad, iPhone, Macbook) you will need your iTunes / App Store username and password
- If you have an Android device you will need your Google Play Store username and password
- An existing email address. Please write down your email address and password if you don’t remember it. If you don’t have an email address we may be able to register one for you at the clinic if time permits.
Please print and complete the following waiver before attending (this can also be arranged at the time of your appointment) computer waiver